5th grader accidentally passes out marijuana edibles at school …

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) — A fifth-grade student at Albuquerque School of Excellence mistook her parent’s medicinal marijuana for candy and passed it out to other students at school.

“She had this box, it had a label on it that said ‘Incredibles.’ We just thought it was ordinary gummies,” said one of the students who ate the edibles.

The 9-year-old student said she almost immediately knew what she was given was not an ordinary gummy candy.

“I started feeling really dizzy. I felt like the room was going to flip to the side,” said the 9-year-old.

The Dean of Elementary Students, Kristy Del Curto, says the incident happened last Thursday before school started. “We noticed the student who initially brought the edible to our school was acting strange. She started saying she couldn’t see,” said Del Curto.

Del Curto says three students ate one gummy and the student who passed out the candy ate

... read more at: https://kxan.com/2018/01/18/5th-grader-accidentally-passes-out-marijuana-edibles-at-school/

by