Let’s face it, chicken fingers are the perfect meal, whether you’re out to eat or just relaxing on the couch puffing a little weed. For those who prefer the latter, boy, do we have a recipe for you. If you’re a fan of edibles and making delectable cannabis-infused munchie food, then you’re going to love learning how to make weed-infused chicken fingers.
For the most part, the ingredients remain the same as your typical chicken tenders recipe. That’s a big part of why it’s so easy to learn how to make weed-infused chicken fingers.
Of course, there is one extra ingredient that gives it that extra kick! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Peanut Oil
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 grams of decarboxylated cannabis (We’ll get to the decarboxylation process after)