VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (“AgraFlora” or the “Company”) (CSE: AGRA) (Frankfurt: PU31) (OTCPK: AGFAF), a growth oriented and diversified international cannabis company, is pleased announce that the Company’s 51,500 square foot GMP edibles manufacturing facility (the “Facility”) in Winnipeg, Manitoba has received all required architecture and ancillary construction permits and continues to adhere to its projected Q4 2019 completion date for applicable Facility upgrades, including architectural, mechanical, electrical, as well as security retrofits, per Health Canada regulations.
AgraFlora reports there are currently over 40 contractors and skilled trades personnel on-site, concurrently performing the following Facility retrofits:
- Modernization of water service infrastructure;
- Fire suppression system installation;
- Improvements to the Facility’s structural integrity;
- Installation of two rooftop HVAC units;
- Upgrading of electrical service infrastructure, including transformers and surge protection