Easter candy lovers, rejoice: these homemade creme eggs combine one of your favorite springtime treats with a delicious dose of cannabutter!
These chocolate eggs may look quite innocent, but they have a surprise inside. As you bite through the chocolate coating and sweet vanilla filling, you’ll discover a core of cannabutter that is bound to make this an Easter unlike any other. They’re easy to make and the effects are long-lasting, so you’re bound to be enjoying these long after the Easter egg hunt is over.
Homemade creme eggs
- 1 stick (4 ounces) regular, unaltered, unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 7 ounces milk chocolate or dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup cannabutter * (1 teaspoon per candy), slightly cool