After a tough workout, it’s important to re-fuel your body and replenish your nutrients. And it never hurts to add a bit of cannabis for relaxing those sore muscles.
While pre-workout snacks like smoothies are great for that extra punch of energy before hitting the gym, it’s the post-workout meal that requires a good dose of vitamins and a little more substance.
When the craving strikes, reach for one of our delicious and nutritious post-workout recipes—they’re low in carbs and fat, yet high in cannabis.
Honey-Glazed Sativa Salmon
Cannabis product: Baked Edibles Organic Honey Tincture
Start to finish: 50 minutes (active: 10 minutes)
Yields: 1 serving
Approximate dosage: 10mg THC per serving
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Baked Edibles Organic Honey Tincture
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the infused honey, regular honey,