Las Vegas man burned after cooking “weed butter”

LAS VEGAS (KLAS)- A man was transported with burn injuries after he was found cooking “weed butter.” Las Vegas Fire Rescue responded to reports of an explosion Tuesday night near N. Jones and W. Lake Mead Blvd. The fire was originally reported as a possible grease fire.

Crews arrived on scene and were told the fire was out. A man was sitting in front of the building that was burned, according to Las Vegas Fire Rescue. Firefighters entered the apartment where they found no fire, but slight smoke. Officials say there was a sign of

... read more at: